.Little Dark Princess


Cause she wanna be a princess. Not because of ... Money! ... Castle! ... Beauty! ... But because of the sentence: "They lived happily together until they died!" 


Just to find a Princ. 









Písal sa rok 2012, marec, tretí. A bola sobota.
___________________________________________
It was written the year 2012, March, third. And it was Saturday.


Sestra a ja. My dve. Len. 
________________________
 My sister and me. Together. Only.
Slnko svietilo a jeho magické lúče mali silu.
______________________________________
The sun was shining and its rays have magical power.
Čarovali.
__________
It did spells.














































2 komentáre:

  1. Hi pretty girl,
    Love this sentence, soooo romantic :)
    Amazing pics, love your hairband!
    Follow you right now :)
    I hope you can follow me back ;)
    xoxo
    http://2minutosblog.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Hi dear! :-)

    In this pictures is my little sister, not me. But hairband is my own! ;-)) Thank you sooo much for feedback and for following.
    I'm lookin' forward to your blog!

    Have a nice days. *

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť

Ďakujem za milé úprimné slová. ❤